Driven by Aggressor Herbicide.
Performance you can count on.
Powerful Solutions for Tough Weeds.
CoAXium® Wheat Production System marks the first launch of Aggressor® herbicides in the wheat market. These Group 1 ACCase inhibiting herbicides inhibit activity of the enzyme ACCase which results in the elimination of susceptible grassy weeds.
Feral Rye Control treated with Aggressor herbicide on the left and untreated on the right. Trial conducted by Montana State University – Ed Davis
Relax and enjoy control of Annual & Perennial Grasses:
Aggressor brings systemic and selective broad-spectrum control at a lower cost to maximize value to the farmer. Consistent control of problem grasses like:
- Bromus species (Bromus tectorum and Bromus secalinus) including ALS-resistant bio-types
- Feral rye (Secale cereale) and cereal rye
- Jointed goatgrass (Aegilops cylindrical) including ALS resistant biotypes
- Wild Oats (Avena fatua)
- Volunteer Cereals
Aggressor brand herbicides with ACCase-Inhibiting Action:
- Offer Group 1 herbicide mode-of-action which can be safely applied to varieties that are developed with the AXigen trait
- Used in conjunction with CoAXium varieties, Aggressor will be a valuable new tool for consistent control of tough winter annual grassy weeds like brome, feral/cereal rye, jointed goatgrass and including ALS-resistant biotypes
- Will provide growers with a new mode-of-action, crop and chemical rotation flexibility and consistent broad-spectrum grassy weed control
- Application rates of 8-12 oz/acre depending on weed species and size at time of application
- Can be tank-mixed and applied with foliar fertilizers
Aggressor brand herbicides give you clean rows and clean wheat.
- Provides only grass control but can be mixed with a wide array of broadleaf herbicides to achieve one-pass grass and broadleaf weed control
- Cannot be tank-mixed with Amine 2-4D and MCPA Amine formulations or Metribuzin
- Aggressor full federal Sec 3 registration received in March 2018.
Aggressor brand herbicides are flexible, yes. Complicated, no.
- Provides control of ALS (Group 2) insensitive and resistant downy brome grass & jointed goatgrass
- Can be used with Non-ionic, Methylated seed oil and Crop oil concentrate surfactants
- Can be tank-mixed with a wide array of broadleaf herbicides
- Can be safely combined and used with foliar fertilizer programs
7 Key Features & Benefits of Aggressor Herbicides for Winter Wheat
- Provides growers with more crop rotation freedom due to lack of soil persistence and limited plant back restrictions on key crops
- Offers broad-spectrum control of tough annual grassy weeds including feral rye and ALS (Group 2) resistant bio-types of downy brome and jointed goatgrass
- Can be combined with many broadleaf weed partners for complete grass and broadleaf control in a single application
- Excellent crop safety as Aggressor will be applied to only two gene tolerant CoAXium winter wheat varieties
- Can be applied in the fall or spring at rates that match grassy weed size and pressure
- Has a herbicide application window from 5 leaf wheat to jointing (2nd node detectable on main stem)
- Is a Group 1 (ACCase) mode-of-action providing the grower with a new tool for control of tough winter annual grassy weeds